Fifth year college or university program certificate; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must possess working knowledge of most recent version of Solidworks. Must have strong blueprint understanding and GD and T. Machining background is a plus
• Generate machine code for various equipment using cad-cam software.
• Interpret drawings and analyze operational processes. Confirm process reliability and efficiency.
• Review setup procedures and establish departmental standards.
• Where failed products are generated, determine cause and effect by reviewing processes, recommend modifications to existing processes, required training, and/or equipment.
• Examine documents such as blueprints, drawings, and specifications to verify completeness and accuracy of data.
• Optimize all programs, both new and existing.
• Be able to successfully navigate within TSE ERP System and correctly enter data as required.
• Perform all the previous all the while keeping the safety of employees foremost.
• Perform other duties as assigned
All employees must be able to read, understand and follow all Safety, Quality and Standard Operating Procedures.