Winner of the JEC Americas 2013 Innovation Award in the "Green Solutions" Category for "Environmentally Friendly, Cost-Effective, High Performance, Polyurethane Resin System for Filament Winding Applications."
- Finalist, 2013 Polyurethane Innovation Award, American Chemistry Council
- Finalist, JEC Europe 2013 Innovation Award, Paris, France
The Super-Fast Alternative to Epoxy that Cuts Cure Time from 8 Hours to Just 1 Hour, Increases Your Production By Up to 800%, and Virtually Eliminates Resin Waste. Now That's Revolutionary!
TSE is honored to receive the prestigious JEC Americas 2013 Innovation Award and to be selected as a Finalist for these other major industry awards. They serve as independent confirmation that our TSE-EcoWind® polyurethane composite resin system for filament winding is exactly what we say it is: Revolutionary. Why?
Cuts Cure Time from 8 Hours Down to Just 1 Hour, Increasing Production and Profits!
Anhydride epoxy resins cure in about 8 hours. TSE-EcoWind resins cure in about 1 hour, so you can make 8 products in the time it takes to make just 1 now! (4 hours with amine-cured epoxy). Increase production by up to 800% just by switching from your epoxy resin to the TSE-EcoWind filament winding resin system! What would that mean to your bottom line?
TSE-EcoWind Increases Your Profits By:
- Increasing Production Up To 800%! - Make up to 8 times the product in the same amount of time!
- Reducing Waste - Our patented applicator, the TSE-EcoWinder™, reduces waste from ≈5% to just 0.25%!
- Reducing Labor Costs - With up to 8 times the production, you can reduce hours/staff and lower labor costs!
- Reducing Resin Costs - Our polyurethane resin costs about 20% less than your current epoxy resin!
- Reducing Utilities - With a cure time of just 1 hour, you'll save 7 hours of electricity or gas each cycle
- Reducing Mandrel Costs - With a cure time of just 1 hour, you'll need fewer mandrels
- REACH Compliant - TSE is REACH Compliant in the EU!
These benefits go straight to your bottom line and add up to one thing: MORE PROFIT FOR YOU!
Strong as Steel, Yet Lighter and Less Expensive. TSE-EcoWind resin system makes filament wound pipes as strong and versatile as steel, yet lighter and less expensive. Products produced with TSE-EcoWind composite resins are extremely resilient, long-lasting, routinely surpass the specifications of existing resin technologies, and have superior burst strength (Pressure vessels-1250psi; Water Heaters-550psi).
Environmentally Preferred. TSE-EcoWind® polyurethane composite resins are environmentally preferred to polyester and epoxy resins. They're 100% solids, VOC, BPA and styrene-free, with ultra low emissions that eliminate the need for Title 5 permitting. TSE-EcoWind resins are safe for the fiberglass industry worker and end-user alike.
A Turnkey Solution. TSE offers you the Resin Technology, Product, and Process Technology, as well as on-site training to ensure a seamless transition from your styrene ester or epoxy resin system to our polyurethane based resin system. TSE-EcoWind polyurethane resins can be applied to reinforce thermoplastic substrates (i.e. polyethylene, ABS, etc.) or applied directly to a release coated mandrel surface.
Now you know why the TSE-EcoWind composite resin system won the JEC Americas 2013 Innovation Award. TSE-EcoWind Resins are available for the following applications:
- P200G for Pipes and Piping Systems
- T211 for Pressure Vessels, Pool Filters and Water Softeners
- M110 for Water Heaters and other Filament Wound Products
TSE-EcoWind polyurethane resins can be custom tailored to optimize physical and mechanical properties for your specific application. Click the link and check out our filament winding demonstration video on YouTube.
TSE-EcoWind Resin. Super-Fast. VOC-Free.™
For more information on TSE-EcoWind, contact: Mark D'Souza at (727) 540-1306 or contact Mark here.