Industrial Coatings for Flooring, Concrete, Bridges, Light Poles, Bedliners, Roofs & More!
TSE-EcoSpray® Polyaspartic Resins are perfect for all types of industrial coating applications. Our polyaspartic resins offer super-fast drying times and thick layers, reducing the number of coats and the time needed to get the job done. Time is money! TSE-EcoSpray® Polyaspartic Coatings are solvent-free amine functional reactive polymers for use with polyisocyanates. They're low viscosity amine functional polymers for use in the development of high solid polyurethane/polyurea coatings. TSE-EcoSpray Polyaspartic coatings may be used by themselves or blended with hydroxyl-functional acrylic resin and cross-linked with an aliphatic polyisocyanate to create a high solids polyurethane/polyurea clear coat. Our polyaspartic coatings can also be mixed with other amine functional polymers to obtain different pot life and dry times when making high solids polyurea coatings.
TSE-EcoSpray® Polyaspartic Coatings provide significant advantages, including:
- Dramatically decreased cure times
- Thicker layers mean fewer layers
- Superior corrosion & abrasion resistance
- Superior durability
Typical applications for coatings utilizing TSE-EcoSpray Polyaspartic coatings include concrete, bridges, light poles, truck bedliners, roofs and flooring. Save time and money while getting the job done faster and better with TSE-EcoSpray® Polyaspartic Resins!
We offer four polyaspartic products manufactured in the U.S.:
- TSE ASP 7980 (Compare with Covestro Desmophen® NH 1220)*
- TSE ASP 7981 (Compare with Covestro Desmophen® NH 1420)*
- TSE ASP 9033 (Compare with Covestro Desmophen® 1520)*
- TSE ASP 8443 (Compare with Covestro Desmophen® 2850 XP)*
* NOTE: Desmophen® is a federally registered trademark of Covestro, LLC. TSE Industries, Inc. is not endorsed, sponsored by, or affiliated with Covestro, LLC.