UHMW - TSE-OK
TSE-OK is a joint venture between TSE-Industries and Ottensteiner Kunstoff GmbH
TSE-OKULEN Americas, L.L.C. (TSE-OK) was founded in October of 2002 in Clearwater, Florida, USA. Our manufacturing plant and our new 40,000 sq/ft building host our state-of-the-art sheet molding equipment, capable of blending a wide range of polymer. Our warehouse stocks a wide variety of sheet for fast deliveries.
TSE-OK manufactures and stocks virgin UHMW PE sheets as well as lubricated and reprocessed UHMW polyethylene sheet formulations. Our specially blended plastic sheet also include Moly-Filled, Glass Filled, Anti-Static, Antibacterial and High Temperature UHMW polyethylene sheets. We can also custom blend to get the right properties for your most demanding UHMW PE sheet applications.
TSE-OK stocks 4' x 10' UHMWPE plastic sheets ranging from 5/16" to 4" thick, with heavier gauges available on request. We also offer 80" x 120", 80" x 160" and 80" x 240" UHMW PE sheets, one of the largest sheets available in the U.S. We stock what we sell, minimizing lead times dramatically!
From 10'x4'x¼" sheets up to 20'x6'x4" and beyond, TSE-OK produces UHMW Sheets for a variety of industrial applications including:
- All Industrial Markets both Domestic and Abroad
- Lining Industry: Truck, Ship, Rail Vehicles
- Paper and Logging Industries: Conveyor Systems
- Mining and Agro, Power Industries: Silos, Bunkers
- Marine Industry: Fender Systems, Docks, Hulls
- Fabrication Shops: various Industrial Applications
- Leisure / Sports Industry: Ski Ramps, Ice Rinks
- Food and Beverage Industry: Cutting Boards, Conveyors
Whatever your needs in UHMW PE and HMW plastic sheets, Count on TSE-OK !
Visit TSE-OK's Website
(This will take you away from TSE's website)