A USDA Certified Biobased Product Under the BioPreferred® Program.
TSE-EcoSpray® Bio Foam is our biobased, rigid polyurethane spray-applied foam system used to reinforce, insulate and fill voids in baths and hot tub spas. It's an environmentally preferable product without the additional cost! TSE-EcoSpray Bio Foam is applied using standard industry spray equipment. It’s 1:1 by volume, so application is quick and easy.
TSE-EcoSpray Biobased insulating and support foams are made from renewable natural oils, forming a key component of sustainable design. TSE-EcoSpray Bio Foam is Sage Green in color as a reminder that it will help drive spa sales to Green-minded consumers. Our innovative, biobased urethane spray foam is a USDA Certified Biobased Product under the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture's BioPreferred® Program.
TSE-EcoSpray Bio Foams are a true "drop in" replacement for existing petroleum based urethane. TSE-EcoSpray Bio Foam rigid polyurethane foam systems are available in four different densities, allowing you to tailor the foam system to your particular application:
- TSE-EcoSpray Bio Foam 6.0-S for reinforcement
- TSE-EcoSpray Bio Foam 4.0-S for reinforcement
- TSE-EcoSpray Bio Foam 2.0-S for void filling and insulation (Now UL Compliant!)
- TSE-EcoSpray Bio Foam 0.5-S for void filling and insulation
(Note: Please click on any one of the above Biobased Foam Products above and you will be taken to the U.S. Government's site. To see the particular TSE Product listed, first click on "Minor Construction" on the far left; our Products are listed under "Insulation" and then "Plastic Foams").
Our two higher density rigid foam systems, available in 6 pcf (TSE-EcoSpray Bio Foam 6.0-S) or 4 pcf (TSE-EcoSpray Bio Foam 4.0-S), are ideal when extra reinforcement is needed in those hard-to-reach places under a substrate. Our two lower density rigid foam systems, available in either 2 pcf (TSE-EcoSpray Bio Foam 2.0-S) or 0.5 pcf (TSE-EcoSpray Bio Foam 0.5-S), are excellent, economical void fillers and offer additional insulation.
TSE-EcoSpray® Bio Foam offers you these great benefits:
- USDA Certified Biobased Product!
- Environmentally preferable product at no additional cost!
- Use rapidly renewable natural oils!
- A drop-in solution, due to its unchanged properties!
- Drive sales from Green-minded consumers!
- Quick and easy application since they’re 1:1 by volume!
- Use standard spray equipment for application!
- Four different foam densities for varying applications!
- Very cost-effective!
- No need for Title V Permits!
TSE-EcoSpray Bio Foam rigid polyurethane foam can be used in conjunction with our VOC-free, environmentally preferred, TSE-EcoSpray® polyurethane spray elastomer resin systems that stick to acrylic.