A USDA Certified Biobased Product Under the BioPreferred® Program.
TSE-EcoSpray® Bio Foam is our biobased, rigid polyurethane spray-applied foam system used to reinforce, insulate and fill voids in baths and hot tub spas. It's an environmentally preferable product without the additional cost! TSE-EcoSpray Bio Foam is applied using standard industry spray equipment. It’s 1:1 by volume, so application is quick and easy.
TSE-EcoSpray Biobased insulating and support foams are made from renewable natural oils, forming a key component of sustainable design. TSE-EcoSpray Bio Foam is Sage Green in color as a reminder that it will help drive spa sales to Green-minded consumers. Our innovative, biobased urethane spray foam is a USDA Certified Biobased Product under the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture's BioPreferred® Program.
TSE-EcoSpray Bio Foams are a true "drop in" replacement for existing petroleum based urethane. TSE-EcoSpray Bio Foam rigid polyurethane foam systems are available in four different densities, allowing you to tailor the foam system to your particular application:
- TSE-EcoSpray Bio Foam 6.0-S for reinforcement
- TSE-EcoSpray Bio Foam 4.0-S for reinforcement
- TSE-EcoSpray Bio Foam 2.0-S for void filling and insulation (Now UL Compliant!)
- TSE-EcoSpray Bio Foam 0.5-S for void filling and insulation
Our two higher density rigid foam systems, available in 6 pcf (TSE-EcoSpray Bio Foam 6.0-S) or 4 pcf (TSE-EcoSpray Bio Foam 4.0-S), are ideal when extra reinforcement is needed in those hard-to-reach places under a substrate. Our two lower density rigid foam systems, available in either 2 pcf (TSE-EcoSpray Bio Foam 2.0-S) or 0.5 pcf (TSE-EcoSpray Bio Foam 0.5-S), are excellent, economical void fillers and offer additional insulation.
TSE-EcoSpray® Bio Foam offers you these great benefits:
- USDA Certified Biobased Product!
- Environmentally preferable product at no additional cost!
- Use rapidly renewable natural oils!
- A drop-in solution, due to its unchanged properties!
- Drive sales from Green-minded consumers!
- Quick and easy application since they’re 1:1 by volume!
- Use standard spray equipment for application!
- Four different foam densities for varying applications!
- Very cost-effective!
- No need for Title V Permits!
TSE-EcoSpray Bio Foam rigid polyurethane foam can be used in conjunction with our VOC-free, environmentally preferred, TSE-EcoSpray® polyurethane spray elastomer resin systems that stick to acrylic.