High school diploma or GED required. A minimum of 10 years proven experience in a mold making or other metals machining environment required. A trade school or university program certificate is a plus.
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings and blueprints.
- Must be proficient with MANUAL machining equipment.
- Must be proficient with PROGRAMMING CNC machining equipment, including wire & sinker EDM, lathes and mills.
- Must be proficient with hand tools used in metal machining.
- Must be able to use precision measuring equipment.
- Experience with SolidWorks and/or CamWorks is a plus.
Manufactures new molds, tools, dies and fixtures used for producing rubber and plastic parts to blueprint specifications. Repairs and refurbishes existing tooling as needed. The rubber molding methods employed consist of cast, compression, compression transfer, injection and injection transfer. The mold shop also produces tooling for rubber extrusion and assembly work. Candidate will assist the Mold Shop Supervisor and engineering group with design, testing and development of new tooling. Other duties may be assigned.
All employees must be able to read, understand and follow all Safety, Quality and Standard Operating Procedures.